Sunday, December 18, 2011

DRAMATIC ORRRRR DRAMATIC???


























When I THINK it's all done with there's ALWAYS something else that needs to be done and I'm so STRESSED OUT!!!! It's not that it's "too much for me to handle" it's just there's so many things I already HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT that when I'm trying to worry about "those things" there's something OR someone screaming or telling what to do in my ear and makes me want to SCREAM and let HELL break loose!!! :( But what's that going to do for me or anyone else??? I never thought it would this hard but then again I never thought that far to where it would be some what "easy"! This wedding is driving me so INSANE but I don't want to feel like I didn't do ENOUGH or feel like..."it wasn't fun enough for everyone..." I just don't know what the frick to do anymore! There's too much going on and we're running out of time!!! :( 


I'm really TRYING to keep it together but at times I can't help it! I just want everything to be READY and DONE WITH already so I can just "SHOW UP", smile, and be happy it got done!!! OMG! Is that too much to ask for?? 


Anyways---- I just needed to vent and thought I'd just write it down!!!
**DRAMATIC STATUS**

2 comments:

  1. Just need my "GIRL'S DAY"!!! AND A GETAWAY VACATIONA AFTER THIS DAM WEDDING!!! UGH! TXT ME IF ANYTHING! XOXO

    ReplyDelete