Tuesday, June 4, 2013

UPDATE!!!

Hello bloggers!!!

I swear it's been FOREVER since I've been on here! :( I'm so bad and need to keep up! It's like I only come on here to see how everyone else is and post so here I AM!!! :)

Nothing much has been happening with me just life itself and trying to survive!!! :) No babies yet, still anxiously waiting! I've started to work from home and have more time (well sometimes) to do what I love and that's take pictures! I still have a lot of room to improve and I'm still learning but here are some pictures I've taken  lately. I did a photo shoot with 4 Seniors this year and I loved every single one I did. I also did their invites which turned out great!!! :) First time doing photos for Senior....not too bad! :)


This right here is my little nephew that is my grandparents FIRST great grandchild to graduate from high school and our family is really proud! :) He's come a looooooong way!



 
 
Congrat Reecee! Aunty loves you and is so proud to see you graduate!!! :)
 
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment