Friday, October 14, 2011

She's a MONSTER...She's the ONE...thee ONLY...She's a HAND FULL...She's...**SHAWNEE-LESLIE KANANI ASIATA**

...:THE BIGG 3:...





Soooooooo....When Tangi and Matt found out they were expecting with Shawnee they DIDN'T find out what they were having and so she was a... "SURPRISE BABY"! We all thought it was going to BOY! So, they were kinda set on naming her (if she was a BOY)...SHAWN! Shawn is Matt's brother. Anyways- So, when shawnee FINALLY ARRIVED and we found out it was A GIRL! EVERTHING CHANGED! It was kinda funny but it was ment to be :) My mom and I were in the room when my sister was giving birth and I was just great to be with her! When she was finally out my sister asked me what wanted to name her! All I said was..."I don't know. It's up to you!" I was just put on the spot and I didn't have no names! gz! c'mon now??? I don't know but maybe it was the drugs they gave her but yeah she was asking me! haha! At the time Matt was playing at the U and was at a AWAY GAME so of course Tangi wanted to wait til he got home to actually name her! So, since we were all so set on her being a boy and with Matt wanting to name her after Shawn they came up with Shawn's "nickname" which was... Shawnee! :) It was such a cute name for her! Then my sister for another name! So I said Leslie....FOR ME OF COURSE! ;) LOL! My sister add it and it came out as Shawnee-Leslie and we stuck a middle name in there for my mom' best friend that died of cancer and her name is Candance Kanani. She was named.....***SHAWNEE-LESLIE KANANI ASAIATA*** :) 

When I first held her I WAS SO ATTACHED TO HER! I loved everything about her! :) From her LONG eyelashes, her little legs, her little fingers, her little fingers and toes, EVERYTHING! She's such a blessing in our family and her little family or our family wouldn't be the same without her! :) Every time I get to see her it's like a PARTY with us! when I wrap her in my arms she holds me tight and she makes me SO HAPPY!! :) My family "says" she's just like ME and acts how I WAS when I was younger! She has her days and can be such a "TON-BOY" just like I was! what can I say??? She IS a "LESLIE"..haha!

She turned 3 on the 10th and she wanted to go to Hollywood Connections (HER FAV!)! She had a blast!  She's growing so fast and she has EVERYONE wrapped around her little fingers! She's the best and OUR.....SHAWNEE-LESLIE! 























AUNTY LOVES YOU BABY!! :)




1 comment: