Thursday, May 26, 2011

Excited...

Hey All :)
It's been a while and just wanted to update a bit :) soooo, let's dig in :)






































Haven't been doing much but working my ACE off and I feel bad because I HAVEN'T touched my camera for so long! POOR CAMERA! LOL!

But this weekend Fili has another show at The Bay downtown SLC and I'm excited for him! I'm debating weather or NOT to go because I work the next day but we'll see
But come out and support if you're in town or ain't doin' anything :)

Sunday-One of my very good friends from school and Fili's Best Friend's Brother (GET THAT?? LOL...) is going on his mission and his farewell is this Sunday so Fili and I will be going to that. We're all go excited for him. He has been called to serve in the Maryland, Baltimore Mission:)
CONGRATS FILEMONI TIATIA! RETURN WITH HONOR ELDER :)


























It's been awhile but I'm coming along with some shoots! I have two this month that I'm excited about and got some things up my sleeve I can't wait to do but you'll have to keep following :)

I have a family shoot in a couple weeks then I'm heading to Fontana to shoot at a reunion :) It's going to be a month of lots of FUN:)

Hope you all are well :) you know where I'll be and what I'll be doing aaaaand that's....

DOIN' THE "SWEETEST" THINGS AND LIVIN' THE "SWEET LIFE" ;)
xoxo

Here's my photo before i kick off the weekend:)



No comments:

Post a Comment