Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A PRINCESS NIGHT...







So I threw a little slumber party for my nieces and fili's nieces a couple weeks ago and they had a BLAST!!! They were all a DISNEY PRINCESS...

Ioana-Pocahontas
Lana-Sleeping Beauty
Shawnee-Cinderilla
Boobuh-Snow White
Ane-Belle

They were so funny the whole night! When we first got to my house we set up a "castle" for them to sleep in that night then I had them color while I hid little princess prizes for their scvanger hunt since was Easter weekend so why not??? :) We did so much that night and then the next morning we did Nails, and hair! I love these girls and all they ask..."When are we going to have another "PRINCESS DAY"???" hehe:) love these girls!

WHAT A SUCCESS--STAY "SWEET' YA'LL ;]

1 comment:

  1. SOOOOOOO CUTE!!! Love your creative aunty ideas!! xoxxoo

    ReplyDelete